Search to Find Australia’s Best Playground with Boobobutt Pty Ltd Promotion
|Search to Find Australia’s Best Playground with Boobobutt Pty Ltd Promotion
|Boobobutt Pty Ltd ABN 73 652 031 831
2/58 Collins Street, Geelong West, Victoria 3218, Australia
|The National Promotional Period is as follows:
Start Date: 9:00 am AEST on 28/09/2021
End Date: 11.59pm AEST on 06/12/2021
The Relevant State and Territory Promotional Periods are set out below:
|Relevant State or Territory
|Queensland and the Northern Territory
|9:00 am AEST on 28/09/2021 – 11:59 pm AEST on 25/10/2021
|Western Australia, South Australia and Tasmania
|9:00 am AEST on 12/10/2021 – 11:59 pm AEST on 08/11/2021
|Victoria, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory
|9:00 am AEST on 09/11/2021 – 11:59 pm AEST on 06/12/2021
|Relevant States and Territories
|Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, New South Wales, and Australian Capital Territory
|To enter the Promotion, complete each step of the Entry Procedure below:
1. visit the Promoter website and login at https://boobobutt.com.au/login/ or register https://boobobutt.com.au/registration/ (Site);
2. ensure you provide all mandatory information on the sign up form;
3. agree to the Terms and Conditions when you sign up; and
4. submit a 5-star review nominating the favorite children’s playground in the State or Territory in which you live.
Entrants must enter the Promotion in their own name and will be required to provide all mandatory information that may include, but is not limited to, the Entrant’s full name, and email address.
|Prizes and Prize Determination
At the end of the Relevant State and Territory Promotional Periods, the Promoter will announce the winning playground, being the playground that received the most positive reviews in that Relevant States or Territory (Winning Playground). Minor Prizes will be awarded in each Relevant State and Territory as follows:
· (Winning Playground Review) one (1) Entrant who leaves a review for the Winning Playground will be drawn via an electronic random draw and the Winning Entrant will receive $50 cash;
· (Game of Chance – State/Territory) two (2) Entrants will be drawn via an electronic random draw from all entries submitted in that Relevant State or Territory and the Winning Entrants will receive $50 cash;
· (Most Reviews – State/Territory) the one (1) Entrant who leaves the most reviews in their Relevant State or Territory will receive $100 cash; and
· (New User Review – State/Territory) one (1) Entrant who is also a New User will be drawn via an electronic random draw from all Entrants that are also New Users in that Relevant State or Territory and that Winning Entrant will receive $50 cash (where New User means an Entrant who signs up to Boobobutt during the Relevant State or Territory Promotional Period).
At the end of all Promotional Periods, the Promoter will award a Major Prize as follows:
· (Most Reviews – National) one (1) Entrant who writes the most reviews across all Relevant States and Territories will receive $100 cash.
|Total Prize Pool
|Prize Determination Details
|The Prizes will be determined at 2/58 Collins Street, Geelong West, Victoria 3218, Australia on or about 12:00 pm AEST on the following Prize Determination Dates:
|Relevant State or Territory
|Prize Determination Date
|Queensland and the Northern Territory
|Western Australia, South Australia and Tasmania
|Victoria, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory and Major Prize Determination
|11:59 pm EST on 06/03/2022
Terms and Conditions
- Information on eligibility, mechanisms on how to enter, prizes and the information in the Schedule form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any capitalised terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
Eligibility & Entry
- Entry is open to residents of the Relevant States and Territories aged eighteen (18) years or over (Entrants). Employees, immediate family members, retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies related to the Promoter are not eligible to enter in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must complete the Entry Procedure during the Promotional Period. Entries may only be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
- There is no limit on the number of entries an Entrant may submit.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Online or email entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission.
- The use of automated entry software or other mechanical, electronic or other means that allow an Entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by the Entrant invalid.
- Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during completion of the Entrant’s completion of the Entry Procedure.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Prize draws and selection to determine the winning Entrants for the Promotion (Winning Entrants) will be conducted in accordance with the Prize Determination Details set out in the Schedule and as set out in this clause 10. Where more than one Prize is available, each winning Entrant may win more than one Prize.
- (Winning Playground Review): The Entrant or Entrants (as applicable) who receive the Prize for the Winning Playground Review will be drawn via an electronic random draw from all entries who submit a review for the Winning Playground. The Winning Playground Review Prize is determined by chance.
- (Game of Chance): The Game of Chance – State/Territory and Game of Chance – National Prizes will be awarded to the Entrant or Entrants (as applicable) randomly drawn via an electronic random draw, provided the Entrant has complied with the Entry Procedure.
- (Most Reviews – State/Territory): The Most Reviews – State/Territory Prize will be awarded to the Entrant or Entrants (as applicable) in each Relevant State and Territory who submits the most reviews during that Relevant State and Territory Promotional Period, and as determined by the panel of judges elected by the Promoter.
- (Most Reviews – National): The Most Reviews – National Prize will be awarded to the Entrant or Entrants (as applicable) who submits the most reviews during the National Promotional Period as determined by the panel of judges elected by the Promoter.
- A Winning Entrant will be notified by email and/or telephone within forty eight (48) hours of the Prize Determination.
- A Winning Entrant’s full name and city of origin will be published in a national newspaper, and/or on the Site, or on the Promoter’s social media accounts, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that a Winning Entrant consents to the publication of such information and participates in any media releases which may include photographs of the winning Entrant by the Promoter. By entering into this Promotion, Entrants consent to the use of their names and likenesses in this manner.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses incurred when entering the Promotion and accessing, claiming and/or using the Prize (unless otherwise stated on the Site).
- This Promotion is part game of chance. In accordance with the Prize Determination and clause 10, some entries will be pooled into the electronic random draws. Each entry in the electronic random draws have an equal chance of winning.
- Winning Entrants will be confirmed by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with Entrants regarding the decision.
- In the event that a winning Entrant’s entry is deemed or found to be invalid, the Promoter may redraw or decide on another winning entry.
- The Prize(s) are specified in the Schedule. THE PRIZE IS NOT TRANSFERRABLE.
- If any Prize is unavailable and the Promoter has used all reasonable efforts to arrange the Prize, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, reserve the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- (Cash) Where cash is awarded as a Prize, the Prize will be awarded in the form of a bank cheque, via PayPal transfer (fees may apply and are the responsibility of the winning Entrant) or electronic funds transfer to the winning Entrant’s nominated bank account, at the Promoter’s election.
- (Vouchers) Where vouchers are awarded as a Prize, the Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions provider by the voucher issuer.
- The Prize(s) must be claimed by the Redemption Date in accordance with any claim instructions set out in the Schedule. The Promoter may require the winning Entrant to provide relevant evidence in order to claim the Prize, such as proof of identity, age, and any relevant proof of purchase.
- If the winning Entrant does not claim the Prize before the Redemption Date, the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the Entrant.
- If any Prize remain unclaimed in accordance with clause 21, a second draw or selection for the Prize (Unclaimed Prize Determination), will take place on the first business day after the expiry of the Redemption Period at the same time, place and manner as the original Prize Determination Details, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The alternative winning Entrant, if any, will be notified by email and/or telephone within forty eight (48) hours of the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
- Non-Excludable Guarantees: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any legislation which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited, including the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other applicable State or Territory legislation (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Consequential Loss: Despite anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable under these Terms and Conditions for any consequential loss including but not limited to loss of profit (including anticipated profit), loss of benefit (including anticipated benefit), loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings (including anticipated savings), loss of reputation, loss of use (including both real and anticipatory) and/ or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
- Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including the Non-Excludable Guarantees), the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be liable to an Entrant for, and the Entrant waives and releases the Promoter in respect of all liability (including but not limited to all expenses, costs, damages, claims, losses) arising in any way out of or in connection with:
- any act or omission of an Entrant;
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Entrant;
- any personal injury or death or property loss or damage;
- claiming the Prize;
- use of the Prize in any way;
- any theft of any Prize or unauthorised access or third party interference in the Promotion;
- any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged, delayed, corrupted or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or
- any tax liability incurred by a winning Entrant,
except to the extent such liability was caused or contributed to by the Promoter’s negligent act or negligent omission.
- Force Majeure: Neither Party will be liable for any delay or failure to perform their respective obligations under this Agreement if such delay or failure is caused or contributed to by a Force Majeure Event. Force Majeure means any event or circumstance which is beyond a Party’s reasonable control including but not limited to, acts of God including fire, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, landslide, tsunami, mudslide or other catastrophic natural disaster, civil riot, civil rebellion, revolution, terrorism, insurrection, militarily usurped power, act of sabotage, act of a public enemy, war (whether declared or not) or other like hostilities, ionising radiation, contamination by radioactivity, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, any widespread illness, quarantine or government sanctioned ordinance or shutdown, pandemic (including COVID-19 and any variations or mutations to this disease or illness) or epidemic.
- Online Entries and Technology:
- In the event that a dispute arises as to the identity of an online Entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorised account holder of the email address. The authorised account holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email. The Promoter may ask any Entrant to provide the Promoter with proof that such party is the authorised account holder of the email address associated with the entry.
- Any costs associated with accessing a Site remain the responsibility of each Entrant.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, partners and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this Promotion.
- The Site may contain links to other websites (Linked Sites). The Promoter is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, whether or not the Promoter is affiliated with the Linked Sites. The Promoter does not in any way endorse any Linked Sites and is not responsible for the quality or delivery of any products or services offered, accessed or advertised by such Linked Sites. To the extent that these Linked Sites collect personal information or postings from Entrants, the Promoter shall bear no responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are used or exploited. The Linked Sites are for Entrants’ convenience only and Entrants agree to access them at their own risk.
- Legal Warning: Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Site, or the information on the Site, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operations of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- Social Media: Social media membership pages, applications and use of social media generally is subject to the prevailing terms and conditions of use of the social media platform. Unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. If an Entrant uses social media to participate in the Promotion, the Entrant understands that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users. By participating in the Promotion, the Entrant releases Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or applicable social media site from all claims, liabilities, suits, actions and expenses, including costs of litigation and reasonable legal costs associate with the Promotion.
- Currency: Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms or in any advertisement relating to the Promotion, to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
- Amendments: These Terms and Conditions may be amended or replaced from time to time if required by any regulatory authority.
- Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the States and Territories in which the Promotion is conducted and the Commonwealth of Australia. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of their State or Territory.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between the Promoter and any Entrant (including the winning Entrant) with respect to its subject matter and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the Promoter and any Entrant (including the winning Entrant), whether oral or in writing.
- Representations: The Promoter excludes all, warranties, guarantees or representations (whether express or implied) except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- Last updated: 21 September 2021.