Geelong Kids Activities is a blog that provides kids activities in Geelong and the surrounding areas. Kids love to explore, and we know how difficult it can be when you’re trying to find something for your child to do. We have compiled a list of fun kid activities happening around Geelong, so there will always be something new!
Kids activities in Geelong are truly endless. Kids can explore parks, go on treasure hunts, play games and start learning how to ride bikes at a young age with the assistance of their parents or other experienced riders. There is so much fun packed into one city!
Boobobutt provides you an opportunity to find something exciting for your child to do without any hassle. Kids love having fun together, forming friendships while creating new memories that they will cherish forever. Exploring during kid activities geelong opens up opportunities for children to learn more about themselves and others through exploration, playtime and team work.
So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and explore all that Geelong Kids Activities has to offer!
– Go for a swim and play at Eastern Beach Playground
– Learn how to ride a bike at Waurn Ponds Skate Park
– Play games at the playground in Rippleside Park
– Take a walk through the Geelong Botanic Gardens
– Go for a wine while the kids play at Basil’s Farm
– Get wet n wild at Adventure Park
– Have fun at the play centre All 4 Kids
– Go for a world class play at MOPA (Museum of Play and Art)
– How about fruit picking at Surf Coast Strawberry Fields
– Go for a walk at Buckley Falls
– Get down at the Playhut PlayCentre
Happy exploring! We hope one you visit one of these activities with your little one shortly!
Still in need of a different adventure? Try out the Boobobutt search – here
Try the next generation of parent technology with our Parent Smart Assistant – have new adventures tailored to you delivered every week. Find out more – here